Berkey® Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements (Single Filter)
The Berkey Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water:
- Fluoride: Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Fluorosilicate, Fluorosilicic Acid (aka Hydrofluorosilic Acid)
- Arsenic: V and pre-oxidized Arsenic III
- Other residual heavy metal ions
Specifications for the Berkey® Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements
- Made from safe, non-leaching Polypropolene #5 that is BPA-free
- Attach to the bottom of the primary filtration elements in your system and sit in the lower chamber of the Berkey® unit
- Number of fluoride/arsenic filters in the bottom chamber must match the number of primary filtration elements in the top chamber; for example, 4 Black Berkey® Elements would require 4 PF-2 TM Filters
- Set of 2 Berkey PF-2 TM Elements (used with Black Berkey Elements) should be replaced after 1000 gallons of use.
- Set of 2 Berkey PF-4 TM Elements (used with ceramic filters) should be replaced after 500 gallons of use or 6 months, whichever comes first.
Included in the box:
- 1 Berkey® Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Element
Please note, labeling may vary to fulfill orders during periods of heavy demand.
Not available in CA or IA.
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Military addresses will go via USPS Priority Mail and may incur a surcharge for shipping. Actual carrier for all shipments is at seller’s discretion, but will generally be UPS or USPS Priority Mail.