Royal Berkey® System (3.25 gal.) with Fluoride Filters
Made for the Extreme, Enjoyed Every Day
Berkey® Systems are powerful, freestanding water filters that sit on a countertop or stand. Simply pour water from virtually any source into the top chamber of the system and dispense filtered water easily from the lower chamber through a handy spigot. The systems are easy to use—no electricity, tools or plumbing needed. Enjoy clean, delicious water that retains the healthy minerals your body needs for an average of less than 2 cents per gallon.
The Gold Standard
Black Berkey® Elements address over 200+ potential contaminants in freshwater sources.
Benefits that Offer You Freedom
- In control and confident- Take control of your tap water. Berkey® water systems address a broad universe of potential contaminants, giving you peace of mind.
- Loving every sip- When your water tastes great, you drink more of it. Enjoy nourishing water that retains the beneficial minerals your body needs.
- Ready for any adventure– Travel the world, hit the trail, or relax at the lake. Portable and powerful Berkey® water systems reduce harmful contaminants from raw water sources like streams, lakes, and ponds.
- Prepared and empowered– Be ready for natural disasters and sudden emergencies. Berkey® water systems can filter raw, untreated water in situations where a potable source of water is not available.
Specifications for the Royal Berkey® System
This 3.25 gallon Royal Berkey® System is ideal for 2-4 people for everyday use.
- Holds up to 3.25 gallons of water
- Expandable to 4 Elements total
- System is 9.5″ in diameter x 23″ in height
- Shipping weight: approximately 12 lbs.
- AISI 304 stainless steel construction
Included in the box:
- Upper and lower stainless steel chambers
- Black Berkey® Elements or White Ceramic Filters
- Wing nuts, washers
- 1 stainless steel lid, knob, and screw
- 1 spigot
- 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- 1 priming button
- 2 blocking plugs
- Optional: Berkey Fluoride Filters
Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. Black Berkey® Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
Please note, labeling may vary to fulfill orders during periods of heavy demand.
Multi-use systems not available in CA or IA.