Berkey® Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements (Set of 2)
The Berkey Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water:
- Fluoride: Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Fluorosilicate, Fluorosilicic Acid (aka Hydrofluorosilic Acid)
- Arsenic: V and pre-oxidized Arsenic III
- Other residual heavy metal ions
Specifications for the Berkey® Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements
- Made from safe, non-leaching Polypropolene #5 that is BPA-free
- Attach to the bottom of the primary filtration elements in your system and sit in the lower chamber of the Berkey® unit
- Number of fluoride/arsenic filters in the bottom chamber must match the number of primary filtration elements in the top chamber; for example, 4 Black Berkey® Elements would require 4 PF-2 TM Filters
- Set of 2 Berkey PF-2 TM Elements (used with Black Berkey Elements) need replacement after 1000 gallons of use
- Set of 2 Berkey PF-4 TM Elements (used with ceramic filters) should be replaced after 500 gallons of use or 6 months, whichever comes first.
Included in the box:
- 2 Berkey® Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements
- 1 priming button
Please note, labeling may vary to fulfill orders during periods of heavy demand.
Not available in CA or IA.
There are no reviews yet.